Who: Cut Media
Position: Organic Search Manager
What: Cut Media is a private equity backed start up based out of Pioneer Square headquarters in downtown Seattle focused on building the top destinations on the web for saving consumers time and money. We have just completed a multi-million dollar round of funding and are hiring people who possess general awesomeness.
If you want a company where excellence is rewarded and celebrated and the most junior individual regularly interacts with the most senior individual, this is the place. If you thought a team that was positioned to make a lasting and positive impact on the world couldn’t also embody excellence in operations and innovation, it’s time to think bigger.
Put us to the test and meet our team and our executive leadership and send us a resume. We’ll interview anyone we are convinced have those traits. We’re looking for people who are or want to become best in class marketers, networks, designers, and developers. Experience is important for our roles, but we believe hard work and genius awaits us in people of all backgrounds and experiences levels.
What you are like:
- Relentless optimist.
- You don’t view problems as unsolvable.
- Value integrity to the highest degree.
- Be into something (hobby/sport/etc.)
- Possess general awesomeness.
- Project management; manage a team that meets strict deadlines and goals.
- Public Relations outreach, using top-notch communication skills.
- Idea generation.
- Build and maintain a large list of contacts through networking and outreach.
- Communicate effectively, written and verbally.
- The opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a cutting edge web startup.
- Regular exposure to executive leadership.
- Top of the line headquarters in Pioneer Square (former Microsoft Zune building) and equipment.
- Education: Our team values sharing and mentoring and you will be exposed to all aspects of the business.
- Competitive salary and benefits including full medical/dental/vision
- Engaging, positive and fun work environment.
Contact: Please introduce yourself and send your resume to: email@example.com