Position: Marketing Manager
What: Marketing Managers are responsible for creating, delivering and ensuring the quality of the marketing work performed at BuzzBee. Best candidates will understand and ramp quickly on new clients and projects including correct positioning of message/tone in marketing campaign deliverables to target audience. Also, they will have proven track record in quality client interactions as well as an eye for the bottom line.
- Writing and ensuring quality of marketing deliverable
- Overseeing team members including sub-contractors
- Developing and overseeing budgets and schedules/timelines for multiple projects
- Day to day client communication
Building Client Relationships:
- Presenting new ideas to existing clients
- Writing proposals and sales closing activities
- Distributing marketing material and seeking referrals
- Attending Networking/Industry Events
- Participate in company initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing, Business or similar
- Demonstrated proficiency creating, delivering and ensuring quality of marketing materials such as messaging/positioning frameworks, datasheets, white papers, solution briefs, storyboards, web content, videos, speeches, online demos, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- B2B marketing experience
- Familiarity with technology industry