Position: Account Manager – Amazon Associates
What: We are seeking an experienced online Account Manager to build out processes that scale the impact of the function across all touch points including sales, partner integration and customer service.
With its network of over one-million affiliates, the Amazon Associates program is a global leader in online marketing. We attract Associate partners from across the Internet-from large portal players to small niche Web sites. Maximizing these partners fuels our business by expanding Amazon’s exposure online to yield incremental revenue and new customers. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong analytical as well as interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative climate. The role will require expertise both in internal team project management as well as working with leaders at major companies to strengthen partner relations and obsess over customer care.
Maximizing these partnerships requires identifying new potential within partner segments, developing scalable account management strategies and driving for results for Amazon and our partners.
Responsibilities: The right person will:
- Own quarterly unit and revenue growth objectives for existing partner segments.
- Identify new opportunities with existing partner segments by becoming expert in their evolving needs.
- Drive for simplified solutions for partners, including tools to get partners to implement effective integrations (links, display units, etc.).
- Develop and enhance customer service processes.
- Drive special deal terms and negotiations with existing partners to efficiently maximize their promotional activities for Amazon.
- Work closely with the TAM, business development & marketing teams to act as liaison to partners
Requirements: The successful candidate will be highly analytical and detail-oriented, possess superior communication skills, and be comfortable working independently. Candidates must demonstrate a superior track record for creative problem solving, strategic thinking, and success in all phases of account management-including process, technical help and marketing. Requirements include a minimum of seven years business-to-business enterprise complex sales/AM/partnership experience in online or software industries with a heavy bias toward web affiliate, social media, online advertising, ecommerce environments. Must also be comfortable with web technologies and driving product development to support large partners.
- 7 + years in Account Management or Business Development B2B customer-facing roles
- 2 + year in Online Marketing, Ecommerce, or Merchandising roles
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to do analysis and reporting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with start-to-finish process creation and improvement
Ability to establish credibility and work with technical and non-technical business owners
- MBA Preferred
Contact: If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1312534-1812-3995