Position: Lead Campaign Manager, SEM Expert
What: Marchex, the technology company leading the Digital Call Advertising revolution, seeks an expert in the online marketing / search engine marketing industry to help our already amazing team achieve next level goals around advertising campaigns, training, and customer support.
- Work with Director, Manager, or Supervisor to ensure timely and successful development and optimizations of performance driven online marketing campaigns and distribution sources in support of advertiser goals.
- Manage overall performance of assigned group goals.
- Ensure team is providing exemplary advertiser service at every level, internally and externally.
- Ensure accuracy and quality of all campaign elements by performing regular quality control to ensure campaigns are free of errors.
- Formulate and adjust strategy for advertiser campaigns in tandem with Director, Supervisors, and Account Management.
- Respond to and monitor teams’ response on advertiser and Account Management requests in a timely manner.
- Own the creation and maintenance of reports to analyze campaign metrics and lead investigation of changes in campaign performance in regard to advertiser goals, identifying areas of growth or impending issues.
- Manage documentation on advertiser interactions, campaign modifications, and metrics impact.
- Participate in meetings with leadership team on long-term projects.
- Continually improve on and find new methods for accomplishing daily tasks.
- Work with Supervisors and Leads to set up and monitor system to manage advertiser accounts when campaign manager is out.
- Work with Supervisors and Leads on best practices development to ensure improved advertiser performance.
- Help mentor and train Campaign Managers for required job skills and on-going essential job-related knowledge.
- Responsible for working with Director, Manager, and Supervisors in setting up structured training and coaching of new team members.
- Communicate product, project and advertiser needs and goals to management.
- Advise the senior team members in assessing resource needs.
- Work with other stakeholders to define daily and weekly resource allocation to adjust team focus to help reach goals.
- Provide Director, Manager, and Supervisors with assessments for performance reviews of the Campaign Manager team and work with Director for setting up quarterly employee goals.
- Work with Supervisor to select and facilitate the hiring committee to interview potential team members.
- Support the vision and values of the company and the team through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors.
- Assist with various group initiatives and projects as requested.
- 2+ years experience in online marketing.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to successfully lead cross-functional project teams and facilitate project/team meetings.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and creativity.
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite with a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Familiarity with web analytic systems (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) a plus.
- Advanced understanding of the online advertising industry.
- Client service focused work experience in any industry.
- Demonstrated drive to lead, mentor and guide others.
- Strong ability to be productive in a fast paced, goal driven environment.
- Ability to work successfully in a team setting or independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Contact: Apply online.