Who: Manager, Advertising Services
What: Razorfish is one of the largest interactive agencies in the world and currently has more than 2,000 employees in 20 offices in seven countries focusing exclusively on digital marketing and technology. Each office is filled with opportunities for people who want to invent the digital future.
The Manager, Client Service will be client facing for new business accounts and may have some day-to-day functional management of Account Managers and Sr. Account Managers responsibilities. This role will spend a majority of their time client facing, managing within the department and helping the Director, Client Service with specific operations/efficiency and department projects. The Manager, Client Service leverages his/her comprehensive understanding of Atlas, Razorfish products/services, and advanced data analysis capability to provide excellent client service and results. This is a management/leadership role in the department that will oversee multiple pieces of business. This role helps grow and retain employees and continually innovate and streamline to deliver better client service.
This role also works closely with Account Directors, and client/agency stakeholders requiring experience managing cross-functional groups, strong project management skills, the ability to multi-task and problem solve, a ‘can-do’ attitude, and a proven ability to manage and work in a team environment.
- Mentor/manage staff, workflow and resourcing needs
- Provide timely feedback and performance evaluation to team members
- Works with employees to create and execute development plans
- Build team environment
- Fosters higher client service standards and strategy at the Account Management level
- Leads the effort in hiring new employees w/the assigned recruiter
- Develop and execute department-wide continuing education programs
- Work cross-functionally with management team and Account Directors
- Actively participate in new business efforts as needed
- Hands-on assistance to Account Managers specific to client projects
- High-level client involvement on a few key pieces of business as assigned
- Positioned as POS (point of service) contact for team issues/problems
- Helping AM teams deliver better client service, trouble shoot or think out of the box for clients
- Implementing process improvements for AM team & monitoring relationship and work-flow
- Develop and implement policies that support business/department goals
- Help create, foster and evaluate department wide expectations & performance standards
- Looks across the department for innovation, best practices and shares across teams
- Helps solve operations issues
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and MS Office proficiency required
- Familiarity with Access
- Familiarity with accounting/math principles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong client-service orientation, seen as a team player
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience on an account team
- Demonstrated ability to coach, initiate change, collaborate across groups
- Management training/high performing teams training preferred
Education and Experience:
- BA or equivalent experience required
- Internet and/or traditional marketing experience preferred.
***Please submit cover letter and resume to be considered for this role.***
This position is for full time employment.
Contact: If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1303733-1812-2595