Who: Story Worldwide
Position: Account Director, Digital
What: Passionate about building brands in the digital space? Enjoy leading teams and growing business? Join us! We are looking to add a talented Digital Account Director to our already amazing Seattle team! This seasoned, digitally-savvy individual will be the senior lead for designated digital account relationships and thus responsible for overall client satisfaction; client profitability and growth; and strategic account leadership.
Story is a global full-service creative agency specializing in online marketing, custom publishing, and branding. We help big brands tell winning stories in any channel, in any language, anywhere in the world. We’re the first global content marketing agency, with offices in North America, Europe and Asia.
– Lead Represent us to specified clients in face-to-face meetings and through appropriate communications channels.
– Serve as “Client Advocate” to our staff to ensure client objectives and goals are understood, so we best serve that client.
– Provide digital strategy leadership through customer insight and service excellence.
— Specifically, lead strategic projects ranging from: micro-sites, online promotions, social media campaigns, online media planning and strategy, banner ads and more.
– Manage financial and project pipeline, ensuring visibility to revenue for twelve months and resource needs.
– Protect our best interests to clients and partners, and according to defined our development process.
– Help evolve our process to ensure we deliver the best digital strategy to clients, and continue to build relationships with them.
– Work with Department heads to ensure all projects are appropriately scoped, estimated, scheduled, managed and QA’d according to client and Story Worldwide’s needs, capabilities, and process.
– Liaise with Department heads and Project Managers to ensure projects are completed to client satisfaction.
– Ensure ongoing client needs are met through continuous communication.
– Mentor and oversee staff of direct reports, ensuring the quality of their work, supporting them in their responsibilities, and guiding them along their career paths.
– Motivate staff to encourage growth and personal as well as team development, and also build morale.
Serve as troubleshooting resource to staff; evaluating options and recommending solutions that best serve our clients and us.
– Allocate direct reports’ time to ensure efficiency.
– Evaluate direct-report staff and offer training to develop skills throughout year.
– Continually mine existing accounts for opportunities to expand existing relationships.
– Identify prospects that Story Worldwide may approach to develop new business opportunities.
– College Degree
– 10+ years experience in a digital agency environment
– Proven ability to win client trust and build lasting client relationships
– Previous experience leading both digital and social media strategies for top brands