Who: Seattle Children’s
Position: Web Development Program Manager
What : The Web Development Program Manager manages the technical web development of Seattlechildrens.org. This position is responsible for ensuring projects are executed on time and on budget. It manages developers, development agencies, vendors, defines the relationship with Information Services (IS) in addition to acting as a laison between Web Services and other internal clients as needed. This position also ensures that the Seattlechildrens.org platform is operating at an exceptional level of efficiency and that innovation is built into daily work.
– Experience leading a team of people, including direct reports, cross departmental team members and external vendors and agencies.
– 5+ years of experience coordinating and managing web developers and projects.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Proven experience utilizing SCRUM/AGILE and SDLC (Waterfall) methodology for web development.
– Project & Program Management Experience.
– Experience developing and maintaining web sites and/or web applications.
– Prior healthcare industry experience.
– Experience with Content Management Systems (eg Ektron) and Distributed Authorship/Publishing at an enterprise level.
– Experience using .NET and PHP language frameworks.
– Savvy at working with key stakeholders to set priorities and gather technical business requirements.
Contact: To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE