Position: Senior Digital Planner
What: WONGDOODY is looking for a full-time senior digital planner. The ideal candidate should be analytical, creative, entrepreneurial and confident, and possess a strong level of knowledge and experience in the digital media space. The individual will work in the Seattle office as part of the connection planning team.
To guide the strategy, development and delivery of digital marketing communications and oversee campaign measurement products and services. Responsible for ensuring that digital communications are developed and executed in line with overall client brand strategies. To promote emerging digital marketing/media technologies and techniques within assigned client team and to WD staff. Analyze and improve WD’s quality of services in planning and executing digital marketing and measurement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Full responsibility for growth and quality of digital communications media and measurement services.
• Keep on leading edge of digital marketing trends and emerging technologies
• Drive best practices around the creation/development of custom digital media opportunities, research tools, implementation practices and analytics/measurement
• Support Agency new business by providing materials that clearly define digital media, marketing and measurement strategies
• Develop and deliver digital communications training and information sessions for WD staff
RESEARCH & RECO DEVELOPMENT
• Work with account management to align client communication objectives with consumer, competitive and market insights
• Use research to develop a clear target snapshot, with emphasis on target size, demographics, psychographics, geography and channels of influence
• Provide insight on internet/technology user behaviors and trends to guide development of digital communications campaign briefs
• Actively participate in assignment briefings, brainstorms, agency integration discussions
• Collaborate with internal creative & technical development teams to generate unique engagement opportunities
• Investigate media solutions and develop digital campaign recommendations, with an emphasis on non-traditional tactics
• Prepare compelling presentations that will aide in selling the media idea
• Partner with client/WD team to establish campaign goals. Monitor online campaign performance to ensure adherence to goals and compliance with approved processes. Re-direct executions within campaign based on performance data.
• Collaborate with partner agencies and reporting services to ensure compliance on all client-directed tracking reports.
• Ensure digital marketing and measurement are integrated into overall communication strategies for clients and the agency. Review market plans to determine how appropriate digital marketing and measurement will add value to market plans.
• Negotiate contracts, ensuring all media specifications are met
• Issue media authorizations & ensure all buys are input into billing systems
• Steward testing and trafficking
• Develop optimization recommendations
• Monitor media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
• Oversee reconciliation of client and vendor billing
• Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of digital planning experience required
• Proven ability to manage others
• Hands on experience with media planning and buying tools, including @Plan, EyeBlaster and MRI
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Compelling presentation skills
• Strong analytical ability
• Strategically focused
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Collaborative approach/attitude
• Able to travel occasionally
Contact: Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume to [email protected]; reference job CP1.