• Develop HTML prototypes from creative designs. Work with programmers to implement.
• Maintain consistent formatting across website including text, images, etc.
• Implement form and data validation rules and validation.
• Develop and maintain integration to third party applications such as Scene7, Google Maps, OpenTable, SEM partners, email.
• Develop and maintain website analytic and search engine optimization tags.
• Ensure consistent website behavior across all supported browsers/platforms.
• Implement time sensitive website changes such as events and promotions.
• Work with non-technical team members to identify and resolve website issues, gather requirements, and propose technical solutions.
• Troubleshoot website usability and performance issues, bugs.
• Work closely with creative design group to develop, implement, and test website pages, scripts, and interactive pieces.
• Stay abreast of and leverage latest website technologies and tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
• 3-5 years web development and maintenance experience
• Additional Preferred Skills: XSL, PHP, Flash, SQL, Perl, Photoshop
• Experience designing, developing, testing, and maintaining an eCommerce website.
• Ability to work effectively with outside vendors and internal business units.
• Ability to take on and own new tasks and responsibilities as needed.
• Working knowledge of databases a plus.
• Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) a plus.
Contact: For consideration, please apply online http://www.tommybahama.apply2jobs.com.