Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, it’s a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, representing the season’s stylish trends. We look for those who are passionate about growth as we offer a variety of rewarding positions, from sales to management. You will play an important role in our store leadership, inspiring your team to work together to achieve our goals, create an environment of aloha fun, while exceeding guest expectations – taking them someplace great. Come join us, share knowledge on latest designs and provide guest with world class service!
SET THE COURSE
The Digital Production Designer will be working with the Digital Design team in crafting original experiences across all touch points that promote simplicity and a seamless design language that is digital first.
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Create suites of web-ready assets in multiple dimensions and formats from final creative designs in a highly iterative, group development environment.
- Support UX designer in maintaining and streamlining templates for use by the digital team.
- Daily and weekly slicing of graphics, which use consistent file naming, and display proper image compression and optimization.
- Handle basic design changes, such as color or text modifications and layout changes under tight timelines.
- Design static and animated off site banner ads to support marketing initiatives.
- Ensure consistency of design and follow brand guidelines
- Prepare files for client reviews and handoff production-ready files to the development team.
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- 2+ years related digital design experience in an e-commerce environment
- Experience with ecomm content management systems a plus. ( AEM, CQ )
- Fluent in Keynote
- Fluent in HTML, CSS
- Excellent typography, compositional, and layout skills
- Must be able to learn the team’s design and copy documentation standards and be able to apply them using a variety of tools (Adobe CS Suite, Sketch, InVision, Acrobat Pro)
- Experience building GIF, animation experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects with flexibility to change focus quickly.
- Be an innovative autonomous self-starter. Excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Contact: Apply online.