Who: Weidner Apartment Homes
Position: IT Operations Administrator
What: Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install, and perform activities on various desktop and server computer equipment, peripherals, data communication, telecommunications, and computer network systems; Perform a variety of maintenance, systems administration, software installation, end-user support and training tasks to ensure end-user workstations and network performance meet company and user requirements. Provide support to staff on all company-supported applications. Troubleshoot computer problems, determine source and advise on appropriate action.
• Exceptional customer service skills including follow through, attention to detail, a solution-oriented personality, and the desire to bring the call to resolution
• Excellent communication and listening skills, a strong ability to establish trust and credibility
• Assist in providing computer/network support relating to software and hardware problems reported by users.
• Administers end-user workstations and supports end-user activities utilizing TCP/IP on a primarily Microsoft Windows-based local area network (LAN)
• Installs, configures and maintains personal computers, Windows networks, Apple workstations, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices and systems; adds or upgrades and configures disk drives, printers and related equipment.
• Loads appropriate software packages and upgrades such as operating systems, networking components and office applications.
• Identifies and procures the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements.
• Troubleshoots networks, systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
• Add and maintain users on the network; assigning application access, ensuring security, and maintaining their configurations are within standards.
• Provides users with network technical support responding to the needs and questions of end users regarding their access to resources on the network.
• Assists in the installation, upgrading and configuration of network printing
• Perform moves, adds, deletes and other changes for phone users.
• Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network.
• 3-5 years of helpdesk/support experience
• 3-5 years of networking experience
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Great interpersonal skills
• Willingness to travel
• Eagerness to learn and contribute to a team
• Degree in related field and 3-5 years of helpdesk, desktop support, or equivalent applicable
• Professional IT certifications: A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, etc.
• Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff and establishes rapport with users
• Demonstrates capacity for organization, prioritization, and management in a dynamically changing environment
• Ability to install, configure and maintain personal computers, networks, telephones and related hardware and software
• Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures and techniques
• Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operations problems
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good project management and decision making skills
• Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and provide input for innovation
• Willingness to travel
How: Apply Here