Who: Intellectual Ventures
Position: Marketing Communications Coordinator
What: Intellectual Ventures is seeking an experienced Marketing Communications Coordinator to join our growing team. Under the direction of the Director of Marketing Communications, the Marketing Communications Specialist will assist the marketing team with various tasks such as marketing materials development (internal and external), website content management, marketing messaging and usage analysis, and various marketing initiatives. Intellectual Ventures (“IV”) is a privately-held, invention investment company based in Bellevue, Washington. Intellectual Ventures is the leader in the business of invention. Driven by the belief that invention sparks progress, Intellectual Ventures is committed to creating and sustaining a market for invention and being the leading invention partner for the world’s most innovative companies and individuals. The company creates new inventions, invests in existing inventions and partners with individuals, universities and research labs worldwide to develop inventions. Intellectual Ventures provides companies access to these inventions through a variety of licensing and partnering programs.
Responsibilities: Conceptualize, write and copy edit corporate marketing materials including but not limited to brochures, intranet and website content, e-mails, reports and presentations.
• Assist with the development of marketing materials (printed and online).
• Ongoing content management support and publishing for external Company websites and internal Intranet.
• Track, gather and prepare marketing analysis and reporting.
• Assist with a variety of marketing initiatives as assigned by Director of Marketing Communications.
• Evangelize Intellectual Ventures marketing messages and brand guidelines.
• Help to foster a culture of service in which people use teamwork, ingenuity and skill to provide prompt, effective support across the organization.
• BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
• 3-5 years experience in broad based Marketing.
• Technology marketing experience preferred.
• Demonstrated Copy editing and marketing writing skills. Candidates invited for in-person interviews will be required to provide writing sample.
• Experience in website publishing and content management.
• Experience in interacting with print, broadcast and digital media working under tight deadlines.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
• Proven ability to multi task, work with tight deadlines and manage multiple projects.
• Ability to bring clarity and consensus to projects that potentially contain ambiguity.
• Must be able to take initiative, balance priorities and work independently with little or no supervision.
• Clear, concise, confident and effective communication skills both written an interpersonal.
Contact: Please apply directly to http://www.intellectualventures.com
Who: Intellectual Ventures