Real Lions Don’t Need to Roar: Capitalizing on the Unique Characteristics that Women Bring to the Workplace
January 19, 2010 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$15 – $30
AWC hosts Real Lions Don’t Need to Roar with Christine Buckley.
Christine’s presentations draw on her personal research and technology, with a healthy dose of humor. She will address subjects such as:
- Does it frustrate you when someone stares at their computer when you are talking?
- Do you want to have easier work relationships?
- Do you know what to do when you start to cry at work?
- Do you know how to put your best face forward or does your facial expression make you look constipated?
Christine Buckley, PMP, CISA
Christine has thoroughly enjoyed working in the computer industry for more than 25 years. Her roles have ranged from technical support, network systems engineering and project management for software development and systems architecture projects. Early in her career, she was the only woman on the technical team. One of her favorite positions was launching a technical support department for a startup internet service provider in 1995. Her unique experience has provided her with insights, tools and techniques to make life easier at work.
- 5:30-7pm: Registration, networking, and appetizers
- 7-8:30pm: Presentation, Q&A, and networking
- We accept reservations up to and including the day of the meeting.
- Only cash and checks are accepted at the door of the event.
- We gladly take cancellations up to the 3rd day before the meeting.
- For paid meetings, no-shows will be charged.
Find more info online.