What if the Smith Tower could talk to the Columbia Center or the LEED Gold Century Square Building link up with the historic Dexter Horton Building? The stories they could tell!
Now, HonestBuildings.com has made itself at home in Seattle where it has built a data warehouse of 32,000 Seattle buildings that connects architects, engineers and contractors to and their online profiles
One of the major pain points in the industry is trying to identify someone who can help you by letting you see a resume of their work before you hire them,” said Honest Buildings CEO and co-founder Riggs Kubiak, a Spokane native.
- Nordstrom’s New Click & Mortar, MS advance08
- Civia Media Group and KOMO 4 News Launch Network of Interactive Media Terminals in Seattle
- Jobster – The Job Networkers’ Network
- Zillow Founds Largest Real Estate Network Online
- New TV Series on MOJO Network Features Seattle Company Earth Class Mail
About the Author (Author Profile)
Larry Sivitz is founder, publisher and managing editor of Seattle24x7, the founder of SearchWrite Search Marketing, an SEO, PPC and Social Media Thought Leader, and an SPJ award winner for Seattle magazine.