Position: Associate Marketing Manager, Ecommerce
What: This job contributes to Starbucks success by supporting and leading the development and implementation of ecommerce marketing and operations plans, programs and initiatives. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.Responsibilities:
- Manages key strategies and functions for Starbucks ecommerce site(s) including developing and executing on merchandise and marketing plans, analyzing customer behavior and marketing tactics to optimize tactics and strategies. Analyzes the relationship between products and customer experience and trends, and identifies opportunities.
- Helps to define product assortment and perform site merchandising, including marketing, pricing, etc. Helps vendors to source products from ethical sources and according to Starbucks high standards of behavior.
- Helps to manage outside vendor(s) including design agencies, web development agencies, and other key partnerships.
- Ensures customer marketing plan deadlines are achieved within the defined constraints. Manages programming and projects within the quarterly budget to support marketing managers. Approves and provides feedback on field creative materials consistent with brand guard rails. Assists in preparation of annual and quarterly marketing plans. Create and implement tools to drive branded experience.
- Leads implementation of quarterly projects, programs and promotions to support ecommerce sales and strategies. Manages department assigned projects. Supports implementation of new programs through analysis of key issues and making recommendations.
- Leads or develops cross-functional teams in support of marketing activities. Coordinates with other departments to ensure marketing and communication initiatives are aligned with the global brand strategic direction.
- Manages exchange of business practice information and makes recommendations for inclusion in future programming. Leads production of communication material for business unit’s other channels, as needed. Develops and manages giving programs. Develops and manages vendor agreements and vendor relations.
- Provides constructive feedback to ensure all partners adhere to project commitments and timelines. Works closely with specialists and other team members to build skills and enhance knowledge of all team members. Provides and receives feedback from others on an ongoing basis and part of performance development.
Requirements: Ecommerce experience highly desired
Product, channel or marketing management experience
Leading cross-functional teams
Relationship management with external agencies, vendors or business partners
Strategic planning and execution
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment
Strong analytical skills
Contact: Apply online.