Amazon Toys & Games is looking for an experienced, innovative, and customer-obsessed, Marketing Manager. This person is responsible for developing and executing a variety of customer-focused and data-driven initiatives related to marketing, traffic management, and site experience (both mobile and desktop). This individual will work closely with the business team to drive growth and create a best-in-class Toys & Games customer experience. The ideal candidate is analytical, enthusiastic, customer-focused, and creative, with strong writing skills and has good judgment.
The Marketing Manager for Toys & Games must be an effective leader and communicator and will work with some of Amazon’s most important vendor partners and across multiple internal teams. They will conceive, propose, and pitch new ideas, strategies, and concepts; guide those projects to completion, and take full ownership and responsibility for successful delivery. In this role you will be expected to flex both your analytical skills and your creative muscles and should be as comfortable with the marketing science as you are with the marketing art, demonstrating your ability to appropriately use one to inform the other. You must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level with your team (optimizing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data, and solving problems).
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience with online and offline marketing, making data-driven decisions, and influencing others. They will have experience managing customer facing businesses and demonstrated ability to drive traffic and new customer acquisition.
· Develop and execute strategies to drive profitable growth
· Create and execute a comprehensive multi-channel marketing plan that builds awareness of and drives traffic via email, direct, sponsored links, free search/SEO, paid search, affiliates/blogs, display ads, mobile, and social media.
· Work at both the strategic level (shaping overall category strategy and identifying new opportunities for our strategic vendors) and at the tactical level (measuring and optimizing campaigns with site merchandising tools, analyzing traffic and performance data, building new features, and solving problems).
· Write clear, concise strategy documents to generate internal support for new initiatives, and build creative, beautiful presentations that you will share with our vendor partners and their senior leadership.
· Determine the appropriate methods and systems of metrics for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness, including brand awareness, brand equity, and sales results
· Obsess over the details and customer experience, including understanding the potential impact of new functionality or features on customer experience or brand awareness.
· BA/BS Required
· Proficiency in Excel
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· 5+ years’ experience managing online customer experience, merchandising, and marketing strategies, or other relevant experience that highlights your ability to deliver results, learn new skills, and emerge as a leader
· Expertise in product marketing strategies; proven ability to generate innovate and effective marketing programs that generate results
· Proven track-record of delivering online traffic growth from multiple sources including free and paid search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social networking, banner advertisements, and on-site placements
· Strong sense of brand and editorial voice; able to harmonize messages across channels and marketing vehicles with creative eye for design
CONTACT: Apply online