Mobile is a key strategic area of growth for Brand Expedia with native App transactions outpacing industry growth. Do you want to work with a passionate team driving Expedia’s fastest growing platform? Do you love being on the cutting edge of new technology and marketing? If so, we have an exciting opportunity in our Mobile App Marketing team. Join us as a Senior Mobile App Marketing Manager, reporting to the Director, Mobile Marketing, to shape Expedia’s paid media strategy.
You will use your analytical horsepower and strong business acumen to help deliver ambitious growth targets. You will be responsible for effectively managing a substantial marketing budget to maximize mobile bookings. You will drive our paid app acquisition strategy and measure its impact by working with our analytics team. Your excellent analytical skills combined with your ability to execute in fast-paced ambiguous environments enable you to take on unstructured problems and put forward comprehensive marketing test plans to drive performance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Define and drive the execution of Brand Expedia’s global strategy for mobile app paid marketing, managing the implementation through our mobile agency.
- Manage and optimize Apple Search Ads and Google campaigns in the US partnering closely with the SEM, social, and display teams. Dive into the data to detect patterns and uncover insights to optimize our mobile paid marketing efforts.
- Work with the analytics and finance teams to evaluate campaign performance and set “return on investment” guidelines for long-term profitable growth.
- Report on campaign performance. Drive monthly/quarterly presentations to executives, other marketing teams, and regional leads.
- Lead test-and-learn efforts, this includes driving the agency to adopt a hypothesis-driven approach, gather and analyze data in a rigorous statistical manner, and uncover insights to optimize marketing efforts and inform future testing.
- Establish processes to streamline execution of marketing efforts – reporting, monitoring, and optimization. Help to create a playbook to be used globally to manage mobile marketing.
- You will build and maintain relationships with key developer partners most notably Apple, Google, and Facebook.
- Deep analytical skills and strong business acumen translating in an ability to turn complex data analysis into exec-level insights
- Familiar with the key principles of performance marketing
- Excellent critical thinking and execution skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
- Robust project management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel (required) and SAS or SQL (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or Business Administration
- 7+ year’s work experience with at least 3 in direct-response customer acquisition and performance marketing
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Contact: Apply online