This position will be responsible for the identification, facilitation and overall management of Enterprise projects that deploy across any site or property managed by T-Mobile’s Digital Team within the assigned portfolio. This person will:
• Form the cross-functional teams and lead all aspects of in-taking requests for new capabilities within assigned portfolio.
• Manage and report out on all impacted aspects of a project release within the appropriate cadence.
• Work directly with various technical teams to plan and coordinate system releases (both on and off cycle) to deploy needed changes to support a new device or offer initiative.
• Manage cycle of continuous improvement for all aspects of enterprise project processes
• Develop and maintain a 1-3 year portfolio strategy that will guide the development of clear and actionable plans of record for all work within assigned portfolio
• Develop, maintain, and publish executive portfolio dashboards
• Partner with other Program Managers to establish plans of record for all properties within portfolio
• Assist with planning and facilitating in the prioritization of all work requests in partnership with stakeholders.
• Overall lead for any and all projects delivered on any of the properties managed by the Digital Team
• Responsible for assembling teams and resources to support projects within portfolio to ensure all impacted groups are included, and as the lead point of contact for all information and coordination during the project’s lifecycle.
• Initiate or coordinate any and all intake requests for resources from various team SMEs for all projects within portfolio.
Understand all of the intake processes managed by various teams including (but not limited to):
• Web Creative Services
• Web Content & Localization
• Reporting & Analytics
• Responsible for the creation, management and tracking of all budget impacting items (OPEX or CAPEX) required to launch a project within the assigned portfolio (for example, SOW’s, contractor head-count, and the like).
• Provide both executive and project team level status reports outlining each initiative status, risks, schedules and team needs within an appropriate cadence.
• Work with project managers to ensure team kickoffs, status meetings, ad hoc sessions, deployment / UAT bridges and post-launch support war rooms happen, as needed.
• 5-7 years of experience leading cross functional teams within an enterprise organization delivering or managing web-based functionality or capabilities.
• 4-5 years of experience managing teams that implement functionality and new capabilities across various web platforms.
• A talent for multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, and delegating appropriately.
• A balance of strong analytical, problem solving and clear communication skills along with the ability to effectively communicate to both technical partners as well as executive level audiences.
• 2+ year experience managing cross-functional teams.
• Ability to effectively communicate strategy in support of business unit requirements.
• Demonstrated advanced knowledge of and experience with budget management, including experience with financial principles, forecasting techniques, and the ability to analyze and prepare complex budgetary statements.
• Demonstrated experience managing and implementing medium to large programs, including identifying, maintaining, and/or adjusting the cost, scope, and resources, managing vendors, and overseeing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting of program performance.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently/self-starter.
• Strong program management skills and knowledge of best practices.
• Flexible in work schedule to cover 24/7 operational support.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
• Experience in setting up and maintaining collaboration tools used to foster communication for cross-functional teams (ex. Jive, Unify, etc.)
• Background in CQ5 or other enterprise-based CMS systems
• Experience with Cloud technologies
• Experience with web analytic tools producing various types of business reports (Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, etc.)
• Experience with various Agile management and process flow tools (Rally, Jira, SharePoint, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree. Computer Science, Business, Finance, or related field
• Equivalent related experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) strongly preferred