Healthy Paws is the top-rated pet health insurance company in the country and a silver medalist in Puget Sound Business Journal’s 2016 Washington’s Best Workplaces competition. Come work with us! We are rapidly growing and adding to our pet-passionate team.
Overiew: The Digital Community Manager will be responsible for growing Healthy Paws’ online presence in an effort to build loyalty amongst existing customers and help acquire new leads. They will work alongside a staff writer to create and distribute content across digital channels to complement SEO efforts and drive engagement. They’ll also collaborate with our Customer Care Team and Online Reputation Manager to create appropriate responses to our followers’ questions and comments.
The Community Manager will interact daily with pet parents both inside and outside of our social spaces to build relationships and trust on behalf of Healthy Paws. The ideal candidate will be passionate about pets, have experience managing social for a brand, and come prepared to help us take our content marketing program to the next level.
Reports To: Customer Acquisition Manager.
• Interact with customers via social to address questions and concerns in a transparent manner.
• Be the eyes and ears of our brand online — ensuring our reputation remains strong and identifying opportunities to insert Healthy Paws into conversation.
• Build and maintain a content distribution network across our social channels and amongst partners.
• Work with Digital Content Writer to develop an editorial calendar designed to drive engagement and site traffic.
• Work in conjunction with our SEO team to appropriately tag and title content to impact page rank for high-value keywords.
• Create and maintain reports; analyze campaigns to identify opportunities for improvements.
• Be the primary driver of recommendations to grow our online community.
• 3+ years of experience managing and building a brand’s social community.
• Experience with social media management tools: Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Hootsuite, etc.
• Experience with social listening and reputation monitoring.
• Strong understanding of the role of social media and content marketing in Search Engine Optimization.
• Experience reporting with Google Analytics.
• Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Passion for pets, especially dogs and cats.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities and execute in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience working both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.