zulily is a retailer obsessed with bringing our customers something special every day. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites from top brands, including clothing, home decor, accessories, toys and gifts, giving customers something new to discover each morning at an incredible price.
We are seeking a talented Customer Acquisition Lead, SEO to source and drive high quality, traffic (i.e. new visitors) to Zulily and convert it to new members via search engine marketing (PPC) programs. This role is also responsible for positively impacting other critical key performance indicators (KPIs) including total customer demand (i.e. sales revenue), repeat purchase rate (20 visits/2 purchases within 90 days) and lapsed customer rate.
The Customer Acquisition Lead, SEO will be responsible for overseeing all phases of search marketing programs from planning, to purchasing, to implementation, to optimization, to measurement. Additionally, this person will be responsible for evaluating the use of and/or managing any real-time bidding platforms (e.g. Marin, Kenshoo, proprietary system). This will require assessing technical and implementation challenges and making recommendations on the feasibility of using RTB engines/platforms to improve campaign performance. As such, this person will develop monthly and quarterly program roadmaps, providing visibility into ongoing work and program testing and optimization efforts.
Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, and the ability to execute daily at the highest level. In addition to executing a variety of search programs, the candidate will demonstrate strong, organized and responsible budget management skills along with the ability to act as a subject matter expert and share knowledge with high-performing junior talent. This role is an individual contributor and reports to the Group Manager of Search Engine Marketing.
- 5 – 7 years of related experience with search engine marketing (PPC, PLA and/or SEO) including budget management
- 5+ years of experience as subject matter expert for search marketing channel
- Exceptional with Excel and manual data analysis
- Experienced with real-time bidding engines or platforms such as Marin Software, Kenshoo, etc.
- Strong knowledge of DR marketing metrics and optimization techniques
- Experience in a high paced, high volume multi-tasking role and environment
- Experience working with SQL or MySQL a plus, but not required
Contact: Apply online