Amazon Logistics Learning Content team is looking for a talented, creative and customer focused. Visual Designer to support our rapidly growing Logistics Learning initiatives at our corporate headquarters in Seattle, WA. Our team creates effective, scalable, and engaging learning solutions that are used in Delivery Stations across North America.
The Visual Designer will be responsible for developing high-quality training content in the following formats: videos, graphics, templates, eLearning interactions, and performance support aids for all of our North American sites.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The candidate should be an adult learning expert who is creative, analytical, and customer-obsessed. They must also be willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done while insisting on the highest standards.
· Design compelling graphics
· Contribute to new and exciting projects that stretch the imagination of design, publishing, and UX
· Create customer-centric designs by integrating learning objectives, target audience, and creative assets
· Optimize digital images for responsive design
· Develop clean and effective graphic templates and style guides
· Fulfill multiple project requests while meeting tight deadlines
· Support Instructional Designers throughout the development of content to ensure the highest degree of detail and polish
· Develop conceptual wireframes, visual mockups, and prototype interactive experience
· A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study or 2 years of work experience at Amazon
· Minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience in web design / graphic design in a business / agency environment
· Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
· Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
· Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for the web and web-based devices, as demonstrated in your online portfolio
· A remarkable portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn ideas into a strong creative vision
· Experience designing visually stunning, interactive, frontend user experiences
· A deep appreciation for simple solutions to complex problems
· Ability to actively participate in giving/receiving constructive feedback during creative presentations and design reviews
· Ability to articulate your creative thinking
· Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes
· Knowledge and/or experience with video editing or motion design
· Project management experience including the ability to articulate how design meets requirements in a creative brief
· Ability to prototype in HTML/CSS
· Interest in latest design and technology trends
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
· Strong communication skills
· Self-motivated and capable of working independently
How: Apply online.