Who: Seattle Search Marketing & Social Media Firm
Position: Jr. Account Manager
Where: Greater Seattle Area
What: One of Seattle’s foremost search marketing and social media firms is looking for a Jr. Account Manager.
Responsibilities: In this growth-oriented position, you will:
• Work with onboarding new clients and interface with existing clients and agency personnel to develop and implement search and social media marketing and advertising programs
• Help compose and edit messaging for social media updates
• Help manage and deploy visual assets across select social media outlets
• Proofread and correct marketing communication
• Expand your knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Remarketing, Facebook advertising, YouTube and Bing advertising campaign management and administration
• Learn how to apply geo-targeting and search advertising extensions
• Learn customer segmentation modeling and Persona analysis
• Help coordinate outreach programs and link building within select Internet communities
• Contribute to both client and agency PR, promotions and business development
Qualifications: Our ideal candidate will be an effective communicator and well versed with the leading social media properties online. Your accurate writing and proofreading skills, and strong aptitude for learning and deploying online marketing methods and procedures, as well as building reports and cross-checking analytics will serve you well. Familiarity with WordPress publishing, blog posts, and HTML tagging is a plus. Another plus is familiarity with image resizing and formatting as well as working with multimedia and performing data entry. Some telecommuting may be an option so a fast Internet connection and computer may be necessary.
How: Please tell us more about yourself by sending your resume with a cover letter and salary requirements (if any) to: email@example.com Note: Position may start as a flex-time, independent contractor opportunity and graduate to full-time status based on performance.