Position: BI Data Analyst
What: Piraeus is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Data Analyst for our growing team. We want our newest consultant to not only display strong technical affability, but be passionate about picking up and using new technologies to improve their business analysis. In this role, you’ll not only need to be able to dig into the data itself but fully leverage it to help client stakeholders make informed business decisions.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is passionate about information and active engagement with the various stakeholders and can be trusted to act independently as well as communicate often and clearly. The successful candidate will have a great attitude, and a desire to excel and grow both personally and professionally, possess strong technical and problem solving skills and an understanding of reporting practices and how to use information to drive business focused conversations. You are strong in time management & communications (verbal and written) and are confident in your recommendations.
– Advanced skill-level in Excel required (experience with VBA, preferred)
– Experience in utilizing tools and systems on the MS SQL Server BI Stack (including SSRS, SSIS, and TSQL; PowerPivot, PowerBI; DAX)
– Experience working with client teams and collaborating with other consultants
– 5+ years of related experience in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent communication skills — both written and verbal
– Proven ability to drive to results even under difficult or ambiguous circumstances
How: Apply Here