Position: Senior Django Software Engineer
What: Rover.com is a place where dog owners can find and book dog sitters in their area. We help owners find quality sitters and facilitate the entire experience, so dog owners can comfortably travel without worry about the well-being of their furry family members. We are a rapidly growing and well-financed startup founded and based in downtown Seattle.
The Senior Django Software Engineer is responsible for working with our Technology and Product Management teams to improve and enhance our Django-based web application.
- 5+ years working with Django and Python
- Excellent front-end web development skills — HTML/CSS/JS. (Experience with SCSS, jQuery, Backbone a major plus.)
- Excellent test automation skills
- You’re a great developer who wants to get even better
- You play nicely with others
- You can take loose requirements, figure out what needs to be done, and make it happen
- You have experience using our tools or similar ones, such as Rails.
- You can be your own QA team, producing quality code the first time around
- You can pitch your own ideas and shepherd them through to completion
- You know when to call it ‘good enough’ and ship, and when to put in the extra time to polish
How: Apply Here