Position: UX Web Designer
What: Affirma is seeking a talented, intelligent, driven, and customer focused UX Web Designer to join our team. Affirma is a technical consulting company located in Bellevue. We are rapidly growing and increasing the Creative arm of Affirma.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment where they work both independently and within a collaborative team in a fast paced client-facing environment. The individual should demonstrate strong problem solving, visual communication, and presentation skills with a focus on user-centered design methodologies. The candidate will:
– Participate in requirements gathering and user research, engaging with a variety of clients and business modalities
– Collaborating on user experience planning with clients and UX lead through a variety of methodologies including but not limited to: user research, deep dive brainstorming, white-boarding, workflow diagrams, information architecture development, wireframes, and paper and digital prototyping
– Be able to justify recommendations (both written and orally) with in-depth knowledge of the user, UX/UI best practices and standards, and web analytics
– Collaborate on creating user stories, user personas, competitive benchmarking, and other requirements documentation to support the creation of Business Requirements Documents and Functional Specs
– Research and stay current with interaction and technology trends
– Consult and interact with clients on a professional level both online and on-site
– The ability to rapidly intake business requirements and context and produce visual representations is the most common skill used. Good listening skills and the ability to think through scenarios through the perspective of different users is critical.
How: Apply Here