Position: Junior Software Developer
What: What sets our developers apart? The ability to be truly influential and valued members of a team that encourages creativity and innovation.
Ten reasons to become a part of our team
1. We expect the best so we hire the best. You’ll be working with a lot of clever people.
2. Innovation and creativity are nurtured, not stomped out. You get to try a little of everything across the technology stack.
3. Our Microsoft Gold Partnership status gives us opportunity to work with the latest tech releases.
4. Excellent downtown Bellevue location, close to hot lunch spots and transit center.
5. You’re backed by a quality, well respected international brand.
6. Exceptional benefits package.
7. A fun, supportive and encouraging team environment.
8. Heaps of benefits and career-growth opportunities.
9. Opportunity to gain Microsoft certifications paid for by us.
10. Effort = reward at Provoke.
What you should know about us
Leveraging off 14 years of multinational experience, our Bellevue office works as part of a wider global team. As an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner, we boast a rich pedigree in infrastructure services and design-led software development. We lead in strategic consulting through to design, development and integration. With 140+ staff worldwide in Seattle, Auckland, Wellington, Manila and now Singapore, who knows where we’ll pop up next!
In a nutshell you’ll design, build and deliver world class software solutions on the Microsoft stack. You will have an opportunity to work across the full stack in a large variety of projects spanning different technologies and international teams. You will be part of a tight knit team and will have an opportunity to quickly grow your skillset.
We’re after a self-starter who lives for the thrill of working through a coding problem, trying new technologies and becoming the master of their craft. Someone with at least 2 years industry experience. Your technology must haves:
SQL (or similar)
HTML5 and CSS
Bootstrap (or similar)
Bonus points for:
Angular, Typescript, Kendo UI, Orchard CMS, SharePoint, Mobile Web toolkits like Xamarin, CI, automated/unit testing and Windows Azure.
We like these skills, too:
Strong problem solving ability
The ability to multi-task projects
A sound understanding of the SDLC processes
Understanding of Agile methodology including Scrum
How: Apply Here