Who: Zetron Inc
Position: Lead Senior Software Engineer
What: Serve as a senior engineering resource that is responsible for leading the design and development of complex, mission-critical applications and systems.
· Be able to effectively vet product requirements and User Stories to be ready for engineering.
· Drive technical components or product development through a full release cycle.
· Design and develop new features within existing products and systems in an Agile setting.
· Perform system analysis, design and implementation of complex projects and/or subsystems.
· Provide detailed task estimates for medium to large sized projects.
· Guide or perform the work necessary to resolve complex issues within existing products and portions of new designs.
· Operate as a Lead within an Agile-Scrum process framework.
· Work within the standard product development design control procedures for testing and manufacturing of software-based products and systems.
· Drive the design and development of innovative new features within existing products and systems.
· Propose design changes and resolve known technical issues within emerging and existing products.
· Integrate new technologies into existing products to maintain current technology content.
· Assist in the development of UX prototypes and concept wireframes.
· Mentor junior members of the engineering group to ensure that they are continuing to advance in their design and development skills.
· Provide technical leadership to team members and facilitate a high level of collaboration.
· Required to perform the work in a safe manner.
· May guide or perform the creation of system analysis and functional specifications as they relate to enhancing existing products and systems.
· Other duties as assigned by the Company.
· Proficiency with PC’s and associated software development, system modeling and work productivity tools.
· Advanced knowledge related to the creation of system analysis and requirements specifications.
· Advanced knowledge of two or more of the following disciplines: C/C++, , , C#, .NET Framework, WPF, SIP, SQL, ReST, Team Foundation Server, network programming, cross platform development, Microsoft Windows, Unix, UML or equivalent.
· Advanced knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented analysis/design and system modeling.
· Ability to utilize technologies to streamline work processes, e.g. Visual Studio, TFS, Sharepoint.
· Strong analytical skills with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to perform work functions with a consistently high degree of efficiency, thoroughness, accuracy and follow-through.
· Ability to develop and maintain strong process documentation.
· Ability to adapt and respond positively and effectively to change, delay, and/or shifting priorities and goals.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to convey information clearly and accurately.
· Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment and to work with all levels in the company.
· Have a high degree of self-motivation and initiative.
· Ability to prioritize, plan work to accomplish goals, and schedule tasks to meet deadlines.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, or in related field.
· Minimum five (5) years of advanced software development experience, experience of full cycle software development.
· At least five (5) completed projects one of which was successfully shipped and/or deployed demonstrating knowledge of the complete software development life cycle.
· Experience in an iterative development environment (agile/scrum) is highly desirable.
· Experience with telecom, telephony, and VoIP is highly desirable.
· Or any combination of education and experience that provides same expertise.
How: Apply Here