Who: Double Down Interactive
What: DoubleDown Interactive is a social and mobile game company located in Seattle, WA. Known for our fun and collaborative culture, we’re a group of talented software engineers, game designers, artists, producers, marketers, analytical experts, and more. We move quickly and innovate constantly to deliver exciting online game experiences to players around the world. Our DoubleDown Casino product offers free-to-play, authentic casino-style entertainment to more than six million players monthly. Casino enthusiasts and social gamers alike love our games. As a subsidiary of International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT), we benefit from the expertise and resources of the world’s leading gaming technology company. We’re DoubleDown Interactive and we need more stellar people like you to join our team!
– Understand our current strategy, our challenges and our successes.
– Define a vision that makes us better at delivering the right solutions in a timely fashion with high quality and a great user experience.
– Work towards optimization and best practices, increase performance of our application.
– Make the team better — Bring your skills and experience to our team and help us take our game to the next level!
– Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, and Design Patterns for Games and Web Applications
– Proficiency in at least one OOP language like Java, C++, C#, AS3
– 8+ years of development experience
– Computer Science Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– Solid Experience with Distributed Version Control (Mercurial) a plus
– Solid Experience in Test, logging, documentation a plus
How: Apply Here