Position: Software Implementation Engineer
What: Ingeniux delivers the next generation of web experience management software for managing content, community, and collaboration. Content published and deployed from Ingeniux software touches millions of people every day. Our software powers large websites, applications, communities, business portals, print, email, and a myriad of other channels. Our success is told in the success of our customers. We empower the world’s leading companies, associations, universities, government organizations, and non-profits to craft engaging web content that resonates with customers and community members. We provide community and collaboration tools that amplify our client’s stories through the voice of the customer and social channels.
Ingeniux is looking for a talented, self-motivated software developer to help implement next generation websites and web- based applications. Join a close-knit, energized engineering team and play an integral role in designing, developing, and deploying complex websites and applications that utilize the Ingeniux .NET platform. The successful candidate will have broad technical skills and excellent communication skills.
• Proficiency in MVC development. ASP.NET, C#, and Razor experience is preferred.
• Experience developing with client side frameworks like jQuery, Dojo, etc.
• Experience debugging with an IDE like Visual Studio
• Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills across varying audiences (internal, client facing, etc.)
• Candidate must be a team player and possess a passion for developing for the web.
Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field preferred or relevant development work experience.
How: Apply Here