Position: Sr. Consultant
What: Synergy Advisors a Microsoft Partner based in Seattle WA is looking for a Sr. Consultant to join our Information Protection Security Consultants Team in Seattle, WA and San Francisco, CA.
The Sr. Consultant will be responsible for the end-to-end design and deployment of identity and security solutions at enterprise organizations. This role will span the lifecycle of the project, from initial customer presentations to technical and business audiences, to the design of the solution and deployment in laboratory and production environments, to testing, final implementation, and follow-up with the organization. Successful candidates will have a strong background in IT, self-starters, and able to work with multiple personalities and stakeholders. This person will be highly organized and have excellent written and oral communication skills. Also the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds, changing requirements, and weekly deliverables. Travel is required.
· Architect and deploy identity/security/management solutions, along with the implementation of services, that meets the customers’ business and technical needs
· Lead, manage, and direct projects to successful completion. Duties include managing scope, initiating project meetings, communicating project status, review scope of work, managing time against budget, change control, project wrap up, and documentation
· Deeply understand the technical priorities, challenges, initiatives, concerns, vulnerabilities, and regulations the customer faces and map those needs to a complete solution.
· Ensure that the proposed solutions, when implemented, meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
· Assist with the development of client information management standards and evaluation of technology trends.
· Participate and lead client meetings to present consulting deliverables in sales effectiveness.
· Apply logic, business acumen, and Synergy Advisors’ methodologies to provide recommendations to clients.
· Demonstrate and develop excellent listening and communication skills to conduct fact finding, lead internal and client meetings, and deliver presentations of solutions to the client.
· Demonstrate and develop excellent written communication skills to deliver a comprehensive set of documents to the customer, fully detailing architected solution
· Project manage select work streams and focus on client engagements.
· Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing.
· Responsible for decision making on resource bookings based on different factors like; resource skillset, onsite/remote, cost etc.
· Present a professional image in conduct, attitude, and attire.
· Create resource profiles and present the resources to customer.
· Other duties as required.
BA or BS at an accredited university or college in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent experience
Masters or graduate degree is a plus
5 or more years of experience in IT planning and project management required
Prior experience designing and deploying identity/security/management solutions for enterprise organizations
Prior experience in a consulting services role is a plus
Experience with applied cryptography (PKI)
Experience with Microsoft products, including a subset of the following:
· Windows Server
· Windows Azure
· Active Directory Domain Services
· Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
· Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
· Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
· Microsoft Identity Manager/Forefront Identity Manager (MIM/FIM)
· System Center Configuration Manager
· System Center Operations Manager
· Forefront products
· Microsoft Exchange Server
· Microsoft SharePoint Server
· Windows Intune
Microsoft certifications (MCSA/MCSE) are recommended
Developer experience is recommended
Experience with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions, Hardware Load Balancing (HLB) solutions, and Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) is a plus
Experience presenting to various audience segments, such as business decision makers, technical decision makers, IT staff, and training audiences is recommended
How: Apply Here