Position: Sr. Web Developer/Architect
What: Seeking a full stack software developer to perform software development on a high profile project. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a quick learner, curious about new technology, and able to work both independently and collaboratively in a small team with a focus on supporting clinical staff and patients.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced developer who has worked in a DevOps environment and is passionate to drive efficiency into the team by automation.
- Perform moderately complex analysis, design and development of new solutions, maintain existing software baselines
- Integrate the application with third party products using industry standards (e.g. HL7)
- Identify modules that need to be refactored to improve functionality, performance or security
- Focus on quality by test automation and building a continuous integration pipeline
- Preserve consistency and best-practices across all of our services
- Design features and deliver code that addresses end-customer and internal business requirements
- Maintain a high output, high expectation, and rewarding work environment
- Triage and troubleshoot complex customer issues
- BS or MS degree in computer science or mathematics
- 5+ years professional software design in the following: PHP, C#, and database (SQL Server or My SQL)
- Solid understanding of web protocols including HTTP and other protocol
- Natural tendency to dig into hard problems because finding solutions is fulfilling
- Ability to pick up and build upon new concepts quickly
- Experience working with outsource teams is a plus
- Experience in healthcare software is preferred
Contact: Apply here.