Position: Web Developer
Where: Lower Queen Anne, Seattle
What: As a Web Developer, you’ll work with our development, creative, and delivery management teams to conceive, plan, develop, and deploy cutting-edge websites. In this position, you’ll work with guidance from a Senior Developer, collaborate closely with visual and UX designers, and need to display adaptability and ingenuity when it comes to web technology and development.
• Serve as a Web Developer on assigned projects and accounts.
• Collaborate with design team members to shape user experiences that utilize the latest technology, tools, and techniques.
• Provide reliable time estimates and produce high-quality work within those estimates.
• Actively participate in the build-out of various web, ecommerce and mobile applications.
• Build and maintain knowledge of contemporary web, ecommerce, and mobile technologies and best practices.
• Strive to be a highly billed contributor with quarterly utilization of 70% or higher.
• Learn emerging ecommerce languages, platforms, best practices, and 3rd party integration’s.
• Understanding of mobile and web-based design constraints, editors, browser platforms, and their differences–along with the experience to develop and code accordingly.
• Self-directed; able to manage and prioritize concurrent responsibilities.
• A flexible and collaborative approach in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to provide thoughts and insight throughout the development process.
• Ability to contribute constructive technical feedback to the team on various projects.
• Openness to learn and take direction on various tasks and projects.
• Critical ability to independently glean information and act on it with limited supervision.
• Eagerness to learn new technologies.
• Ecommerce experience
• SVN, Git, or CVS experience
• Responsive design and development experience
• SCSS/LESS/Compass experience
• CoffeeScript experience
• PSD-to-CSS execution
• PHP Frameworks like WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Contact: Apply here.