Position: Web Developer
What: Community Attributes provides research and analysis to increase awareness, inform decisions and improve results. They specialize in community and economic development, strategic planning and philanthropic and non-profit advisory services, as well as innovative technology-driven business intelligence products.
As a growth-oriented, boutique consultancy, they seek talented and skilled individuals who are inspired to help clients improve the lives of the individuals and communities they serve. Their immediate need is for a skilled web developer to contribute to their cutting edge mapping and data visualization web applications.
• Understanding of web architecture, protocols, and APIs.
• Knowledge and understanding of spatial statistics.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL Server.
• Experience with Microsoft SSRS, Tableau, and other BI platforms is a plus.
• A passion for visual information design and maps.
• Expertise in communicating technical information efficiently through writing and information design.
• Four year degree in computer science or related fields.
A willingness to learn and assist in all aspects of a small and growing firm is also required. They desire task-oriented, creative individuals, capable of independent and resourceful problem-solving, able to learn quickly and work well in a team environment. They hire ambitious professionals that excel in their field, offering competitive salaries, a learning culture and a complete benefits package.
Contact: Apply here. Please respond with a cover letter and resume.