Position: Technical Artist
What: Technical Artist needed for a small game design studio that will work with multiple aspects of design, user experience and utilize 2D and 3D art.
- Perform visual layout and design, optimize information presentation, and improve application flow.
- Create 2D and 3D art assets, including modeling, texturing, lighting, rigging, compositing, and visual effects.
- Make use of developed products to maintain a solid understanding of use cases and end user requirements.
- Develops, maintains, and improve graphics pipeline.
- Collaborates with artists, customers, and developers.
- Three to five years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Assists with mentoring junior artists/contractors to improve quality of work.
- Well versed and proficient with tools and design principles.
- Experienced UX design, with extra focus on the user experience itself.
- Proven traditional artistic/technical skills in both 2D and 3D production.
- Proficient with a wide array of 2D and 3D software.
- Expertise in user interface design principles and usability on different platforms.
- Strong artistic background, especially color and composition skills.
- Strong experience with UI, characters, environment work, and animation.
- Experienced with scripting such as python, perl, or shell.
- Some experience with core programming languages, such as c/c++
Bachelor of Arts, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
Excellent organizational skills
Skilled at presenting in front of groups
Well developed negotiation skills
Contact: Apply here.