Position: Manager E- Communications
What: Decagon is looking for a talented and experienced communications manager to help their rapidly growing company communicate with customers across the world. The successful candidate for this position will not only possess the technical skills necessary, but also the appropriate attitude to address a wide range of issues and a desire to be “happy to be helpful.” This position is within the Pullman, Washington office. Please do not apply if not able to relocate.
– Responsible for website and email marketing productivity to ensure media is a revenue generator.
– Position will be measured by the ability of these media to generate revenue.
– Drive web strategies through web analytics including click stream data, website behavior analysis, and customer experience analysis.
– Direct data driven strategies across website, surveys, testing, CRM systems, market research, etc.
– Create and perform analysis to facilitate the best return on investment for web and email marketing campaigns.
– Coordinate with marketing and IT teams to determine data requirements and usage as well as identify gaps and implement enhancements
– Provide Monthly report to product managers regarding individual website performance, adwords. Etc.
– Perform A/B tests with emails and web content to determine optimum layout and content.
– Bachelor’s degree in information science, marketing, or related field
– Experience in website design, development, and/or email marketing, social media marketing or related fields
– Knowledge and understanding of marketing practice and competitive strategy
– Strong quantitative and statistical skills
– Familiarity with web analytics tools as well as experience working with data from these tools
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Interest or aptitude in web analysis. Experience in website and email implementation and analysis a strong benefit
– Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
– Ability to work cooperatively in a friendly team environment and communicate effectively
Contact: Compile a résumé and cover letter. Apply here:
In your cover letter, please answer the 2 following questions –
1. Give an example of a time where you were a self-starter.
2. Example of a time where you were happy to be helpful.