Position: E-Commerce Project Specialist
What: Valente is looking for an experienced ecommerce project specialist to help drive business critical projects across client’s core group of production teams. This person will be responsible for driving a cross-group virtual team to ensure that all activities are completed on time and with the expected results. This role demands someone who is a self-starter, great at prioritizing and organizing their deliverables, is a stellar communicator, excellent at problem solving and breaking down complex tasks in simpler easy to complete milestones, all about jumping in to “make it happen,” and able to work with diverse personality types and multiple levels—from senior manager down to the individual contributor.
A suitable candidate will use computer databases, electronic spreadsheets, desktop publishing, word processing, and statistical applications to manipulate, analyze, process, and present data for use within mission critical systems:
- Manage and execute concurrent project responsibilities simultaneously
- Proficient with two or more of the following: SQL, Excel, XML, Access
- Experienced with at least one CMS application
- Unparalleled attention to detail that spans beyond an initial request
- Exceptional technical and business communication skills
- Enthusiasm for the management and discovery of elements in complex data sets
- Possessing of high ideals for process – and when to step outside process to GET THINGS DONE
- Capacity for imaginative and creative thinking in problem solving
- Efficient, but not at the expense of integrity and our commitment to quality
- Former ecommerce experience preferred
- Stellar skills in scheduling, work estimation, resource and capacity planning, mitigating risk, and managing a large pipeline of simultaneous work items and projects at the same while never dropping the ball.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to influence others w/o direct authority.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the integration of processes across functional teams into a single, seamless, easy-to-use, streamlined process that supports high-volume throughput.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, able to identify trends and spot opportunities for efficiency/process improvement across disparate data sets and roles.
- Excellent at negotiating through conflict and driving issues to resolution.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Project.
Contact: To apply, send resumes to Careers@ValenteConsulting.com.