Position: Systems Analyst
What: An established and progressive chemical distribution company looking to find an experienced Systems Analyst to join ChemPoint’sfocused applications.
The System Analyst will work closely with technology and business teams with responsibilities in the planning, testing, delivery, support, and analysis of technology solutions. This project work may involve interaction with the customers and internal stackholders during the project life cycle. This is an excellent opportunity for a quality systems analyst to join a collaborative, agile team and to be challenged to grow and help lead the future of business. The focus of this role will be to help drive ChemPoint’s customer and partner-focused applications, including ChemPoint.com and a number of new projects.
• Work with product owners, designers and engineers to support high-visibility customer and partner web applications.
• Determines operational objectives by analyzing business functions and processes, collecting requirements, evaluating output requirements
• Evaluates potential technical and process-based solutions, makes recommendations, and assists with financial justifications and ROI analysis
• Contributes to new application design and enhancements by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, determining system capabilities, assists with writing technical specifications
• Builds testing plans, scenarios, and scripts to support QA efforts; actively participates in unit and system tests while coordinates user acceptance testing
• Develops training materials and provides training using multiple methods (e.g., instructor-led, webinars, one-on-one, etc.)
• Works closely with system architects and developers to ensure requirements are satisfied and act as liaison to the business to address any challenges or required modifications
• Implements application-based configuration to support system functionality or modifications
• Develops queries and user reports using available tools
• Provides end-user application support for all related web applications. This includes troubleshooting errors, coordinating with vendors, managing support tickets, and testing solutions.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience implementing, testing, and supporting internal and external web applications and related systems
• Deep analytical skills, strong interpersonal/communication skills, strong customer service orientation
• Excellent experience in data analysis, designing reports, and communicating findings to management
• Must possess requirements gathering and technical documentation skills
• Solid knowledge of object oriented programming, C#, ASP.NET MVC
• Proficient in SQL development
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Experience with ERP, CRM, CMS, E-Commerce, SharePoint (or other collaboration/documentation system) and other related applications is highly desirable
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
Contact: Apply here.