Position: Website Producer
What: The Website Producer manages and ensures content guidelines and integrity. Further, (s)he coordinates, tracks, and manages web site projects. You will act as a central point of contact with our Technical Service Project Managers and help integrate our interactive tools into overall sites features, functions, and capabilities.
- Assist in project management execution to ensure adherence to schedule and scope.
- Participate in meetings to ensure project success.
- Periodically assist communicating with partners about build progress.
- Assist in maintaining the quality and consistency of the company’s proprietary technologies and related work in conjunction with individual project’s needs.
- Confidence to dive into projects while exhibiting the reliability and teamwork required to effectively interface with other areas of the company.
- Support initiatives that promote a culture of learning, training, and cross-transfer of knowledge.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and work towards solutions that maintain the best interest of both the company, partners, and our clients.
- Setup and manage site content and other components using our proprietary technologies.
- Maintain a solid level of knowledge on system functionality and configurations.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in project management, preferably in a software technology capacity. The ability to work autonomously and with groups is essential. Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is required.
Contact: Please submit your resume as a pdf or word doc, AND ALSO IN HTML here.