Position: Front-end Engineer
What: ActiveBuilding is looking to expand their team with talented new members who have a passion for responsive HTML5 and an eye for building the best user experience in interactive web and mobile.
They’re looking for a Front-end Engineerimpact role will directly influence the company’s technology and product roadmaps, along with how we grow and keep our users engaged.
● Implement the interface and interaction flow of new responsive web applications that focus both on desktop and mobile/touch access.
● Work with the design team to create user-centered designs through consideration of market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and usability study findings.
● Translate business requirements into use cases and high-level customer experience requirements.
● Deep understanding of browser variations and tuning client-side performance issues.
● Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design.
● Basic proficiency with graphic design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Pixelmator, Gimp, etc.).
● Comfortable using revision control software, preferably git / GitHub.
● The ability to provide detailed specifications, mockups/prototypes, and style guides.
● Proficiency in web and mobile standards, and experience designing user experiences for web, mobile, and tablet interfaces.
● Familiarity with PHP would be a nice bonus, especially the Zend framework.
● Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.
● Must be available to work full-time in Seattle.
● And most importantly, fun to work with!
Contact: Apply here.