Position: Direct Marketing Coordinator
What: Want to join one of the most profitable and growing premium Cruise Lines in the travel industry in one of most livable cities in the country? Holland America Line, based in beautiful Seattle, Washington, is an industry leader with more than 130 years of experience doing what they do best-providing once-in-a-lifetime experiences every time to more than 10 million guests throughout their long and rich history.
1. Assists direct marketing specialists with managing direct mail communications including design consistency and accuracy, brand integrity, production schedules and budgets.
2. Coordinates the involvement of key stakeholders required for input, proofreading and approvals.
3. Collects information and ensures input provided to agency partners is comprehensive and accurate to maximize creative efficiencies. Reviews the work of outside vendors to ensure brand standards and accuracy.
4. Open and maintain job files for all assigned direct marketing projects.
5. Oversees and coordinates all aspects for Sweepstakes promotion for lead generation programs.
6. Assist Manager with overseeing the company’s fulfillment program, includes managing schedules and monthly budgets.
7. Coordinates Loyalty programs as directed by Manager.
8. Assist with updating budget tracking spreadsheet & Direct Mail Plan. Obtains project estimates from suppliers.
9. Proofing direct mail to ensure accuracy. Support Specialists as needed.
10. Manages the development of schedules for all major direct mail promotions.
11. Assist with other projects as directed by the Direct Marketing Manager and Director.
*1-2 years of work experience in fast-paced agency or in-house marketing group in account service, traffic or project management capacity
*Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time under short deadlines
*Excellent teamwork, communication and time management skills
*Knowledge of Word and Excel
*Prefer degree in advertising, journalism, communications, or marketing
*Knowledge of travel industry useful but not required
Contact: Apply online at http://www.hollandamerica.apply2jobs.com.