Position: Senior Project Manager
What: Catalysis, a unique interactive marketing firm, is expanding their team and has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Project Manager. They enjoy a casual, dog-friendly culture, and are located in a unique historic building in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. Smart, inventive co-workers are helping the company grow to national recognition and you could be part of it!
They are seeking a Senior Project Manager, responsible for leading cross-functional teams towards the execution of high-quality and effective interactive marketing solutions that meet or exceed client needs and expectations. The position frequently acts as a project resource when internal or external resources are unavailable.
- Writes and/or oversees writing of project documentation relative to the magnitude of the project (i.e. statements of work, business requirements, functional specifications, project plans and status reports).
- Provides direction and leadership to a project-based, cross-functional team of developers, designers, database professionals, testers, and analysts; fosters an environment of team spirit.
- Contributes to the development of marketing strategies in support of client goals.
- Develops, interprets, manages and communicates budget, schedule, key project metrics and financial data.
- Coordinates and negotiates resource needs across departments and external vendors.
- Anticipates and responds appropriately to risks and changes in project scope.
- Serves as day-to-day point of contact for client and internal project teams.
- Actively seeks opportunities to develop and leverage personal and professional networking opportunities for new business development.
The successful Senior Project Manager approaches each project from an ownership perspective; proactively identifying and implementing solutions to new and existing challenges. This individual is comfortable leading technical projects and maintains full accountability for project quality control and execution throughout the project lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 6 years interactive project management experience.
- Experience effectively managing multiple projects with competing deadlines and timelines in a fast-paced and often hectic environment.
- Project management experience in a client-facing position.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and hold accountable internal and external project team members.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Project and other MS Office applications
- Ability to interpret and act upon key project metrics and financial data
- General knowledge of products, markets, best practices and trends as they relate to interactive marketing, including design and development
- A high level of proficiency in: client presentations, problem solving, negotiating, and interactive marketing technologies
Contact: Click HERE to start the application process for the Senior Project Manager position.