Position: Business Development Coordinator
What: The global law firm of K&L Gates LLP seeks an experienced Business Development Coordinator for its Seattle office. This position will be responsible for assisting in the execution of marketing and business development programs and initiatives to support the firm office(s) and/or practice group(s). The Business Development Coordinator will primarily support the work of the Seattle Business Development Manager, with additional support for other business development staff and lawyer needs in the areas of marketing, business development and client relations.
- Develop marketing packages and promotional materials
- Maintain various databases
- Develop and distribute e-communication pieces
- Support and/or lead event planning efforts (seminars, conferences, trade shows, receptions and other events) including drafting, creating and distributing electronic invitations and follow up mailings, collateral production, logistical coordination of facilities, A/V, catering and other support services, through staffing the event.
- Write, edit and proofread proposals, letters, invitations, biographies and practice brochures; follow through on distribution
- Assist Business Development Managers and Specialists in the creation and delivery of client focused responses to RFPs, customized pitches and other presentation materials
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience working in a professional environment with relevant duties, previous law firm experience desired. Undergraduate degree in Marketing, a related business subject preferred; or equivalent
Contact: Apply online. Include a cover letter, salary requirements and advertisement source in your application.