Digital Content Manager, CBS Radio.com
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create and maintain station(s) website content including email blasts, uploading and editing of audio and video for web use, blogging, loyalty programs, contests, etc.
• Design new templates as needed using the content management systems utilized by CBS Radio.
• Develop a strategic plan to achieve traffic goals.
• Assist Marketing and Programming with web banner design and promotional materials for the site.
• Implement and execute programming, marketing and sales web initiatives.
• Motivate, educate and coach on-air talent and web coordinators to develop creative web solutions to increase traffic and web-based sales packages.
• Represent the station positively and effectively on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc., as needed.
• Maintain and continue to enhance industry subject matter expertise by reading trade publications, attending informational meetings and participating in industry associations.
• Regularly review market trends and innovations for new ideas and opportunities.
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Contact: Apply online at www.cbsradio.com