Who: Hornall Anderson
Position: Full-time Front-End Developer, Interactive
What: You are a multi-faceted developer — you are a problem solver and strategic thinker with a passion for brand.
You have a passion for design and great user experience. You’re always looking at new technologies and you push to innovate.
We embrace interactivity beyond the web. We have no fear. We think on the fly and are always looking for new ways to push ourselves and our clients.
Interactive at Hornall Anderson is about emotions and stories, not pixels and clicks. We’re a team of about 30 designers, developers, producers and strategists who work on web, mobile, environmental, motion and technology projects. We believe tougher problems demand bigger ideas.
Working as part of a high-functioning team — you’ll use your thirst for innovation to learn new technologies to develop a wide range of visually intensive interactive multi-tier applications.
• Use your development background to build engaging brand experiences for our clients
• Work with the interactive team to combine software and hardware technology with great design
• Present work and communicate with clients
• Translate business objectives into potent interactive strategies
Here’s what we think it will take to do this job, but we love being proven wrong:
• XML and/or database skills, experience developing for CMS systems is ideal
• Skills or desire to branch out core skill set to include end-to-end development
• Fluency with the latest interactive technologies, understanding of and POV on latest industry trends
• Experience developing for the web, mobile, video/motion and kiosks.
Hornall Anderson has been a leading brand design/interactive agency for 30 years. Our work includes print, packaging, interactive, video and environmental projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 titans to emerging brands. We have 200 people, 2 kegerators, and 1 experience lab. We work globally with offices in Seattle and London. We think big thoughts and have great parties.
Contact: Apply online; please include resume, cover letter and portfolio.