Position: Senior Strategic Manager
What: Why is Projectline such a great place to work? We hire entrepreneurial, creative, and motivated consultants to help drive strategy within our client’s technology space. We are on the hunt for one of our great next new hires and are looking for a Senior Strategic/Marketing Manager who will drive a compelling vision and strategy with one of our client’s Samsung and Sony account teams.
The Senior Strategic/Marketing Manager will define Global Device Partners and identify which partners should also be included in this project other than Samsung and Sony. They will also define and develop an engagement model for Global Device Partners that allows both companies to leverage product portfolio assets to result in increased shared revenue and attachments.
• Research & due diligence in assessing cross company assets
• Identify compelling key scenarios to drive pull in the consumer market
• Deliver 2-3 user scenarios that increase and drive new consumer Share/Revenue/Attach
• Offer investment recommendations on offering type and device/scenario type as well as account management structure
• Act as a liaison between OEM groups and account teams, coordinate logistics, shepherd them through an end to end process
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 5-7 years of experience in a Strategic Management/Senior Manager role driving strategy across partners in the OEM space
• Ability to produce consumable/coherent updates with a very disciplined team
• Qualified candidates should be passionate about working in a fast paced environment with ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail
• Strong communication skills and high level of confidence to communicate with executive level team
• Solid collaboration skills for partnering with internal MS Account Teams
• Experience in the technology industry is essential for this role
• Experience with budget management and events is also a plus
We hire experienced consultants who are enthusiastic, good-humored, and truly passionate about their work. Good people, it turns out, translate into good business. Since 2003, Projectline has grown from a team of three people to a company of more than 100. But, to be honest, we measure success by the well-being of our people and the happiness of our clients, not just our sales.
Projectline is a Seattle-based marketing and consulting firm dedicated to advancing innovation through integrated Customer Engagement and Business Intelligence. Our exceptional team deftly manages successful marketing programs and business solutions, from strategy and planning to research and execution.
Contact: To apply, please visit: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA12/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=PROJECTLINE&cws=1&rid=203 Learn more about Projectline, our work environment, and meet our employees here: www.projectlineinc.com Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/projectline