Who: Big Fish Games
Position: Producer, Mobile Games
What: At Big Fish Games, we offer thousands of easily accessible games that allow our customers to relax, have fun, and feel good. The Big Fish platform now includes Mac, PC, online, mobile, social, and console games, developed both in house and in partnership with more than 500 game developers around the world. Our team is located throughout the world, including our headquarters in Seattle, and our offices in Vancouver, Canada and in Cork, Ireland. We release A New Game Every Day!® and publish the industry’s leading casual game brands. Since our founding in 2002, we have distributed more than 1 billion premium casual games across numerous genres to customers in more than 150 countries and 10 languages.
We are currently looking for rock star Producer to join our Studios team as we continue to focus on our mobile social game delivery. The successful candidate will manage all facets of mobile social game production lifecycles. In this role you will work with a variety cross-functional team members including artists, developers and game quality assurance, both internally and externally, to ensure smooth development and delivery of quality mobile products.
- Manage all facets of mobile and social game production including: scheduling, internal resource management, approvals, asset delivery and routine production tasks
- Manage all reports and documentation for mobile game development projects
- Lead production from prototypes to live games and track all social elements of the game to ensure continued audience growth and success
- Manage development and release schedules across departments
- Ensure all concurrent game projects meet schedule, budgetary, marketing and localization requirements
- Provide game design feedback
- 3-5 years experience in game development, casual game development ideal with a focus specifically on mobile and social gaming
- A passion for excellent game design and delivery
- Excellent project management abilities
- Solid knowledge of the casual games market
- Solid knowledge of all things social
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with mobile platform; PC and Mac exp (nice to have)
- Must be a highly motivated team player who possesses strong collaboration skills
- Experience providing game design feedback
- Web-browser and MS Office knowledge required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Come be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
Contact: Click here to apply.