Who: Quadrant Homes
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
What: More Washingtonians live in a Quadrant Home than one constructed by any other builder. A subsidiary of Weyerhaeuser Real Estate Company, we are now in our 40th year of award-winning home building in the Puget Sound region. The Digital Marketing Manager we seek will be a member of the Marketing and Sales department.
Responsibilities: As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
• Manage and execute online marketing strategy, including interactive search engine marketing, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing, and web development
• Responsible for various search engine marketing activities, including campaign development, optimization, and performance analysis
• Experience with blogging and mainstream social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter
• Extract insight from campaign data, identify relevant trends and provide well developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall search marketing goals and objectives
• Use Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and other engines to develop new campaigns and edit existing ones to ensure ROI
• Exhibit clear understanding of overall messaging and develop search marketing creative, including but not limited to keyword generation, text ad copy creation and landing page copywriting.
• Manage existing keyword lists and develop new keyword lists. Work on creative ad campaigns for Yahoo and Google to attract more traffic to websites.
• Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in online search marketing
• Responsible for SEO strategy, implementation and measurement.
• Reporting, analytics, and management of internet marketing strategies including SEO, link building ranking reports, site audits
• Analyze and report strategy and campaign performance; provide recommendations and results for improvement and new campaigns
• Works with design team to develop internet-based marketing programs that targets assigned markets/demographics.
• Manage Email Blast campaigns — create HTML email, manage customer data
• Collaborates with design team to keep website current and aesthetically attractive.
• Tracks effectiveness of and analyzes internet-based sales/marketing campaigns.
• Manage web feeds, perform audits and make changes as needed
• Create and run promotional programs linked to appropriate search strategies
• Provide annual and/or project budget estimates for SEO and online marketing campaigns to VP
• 4-6 years of Digital Marketing experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent is preferred
• Experience with Expression Engine CMS
• Experience with paid search, search technology, managing product launch, digital media space
• Understanding of how websites work, how search engines work, and how to maintain and improve traffic.
• Experience with email marketing and html
• Experience in utilizing analytics tools to analyze online marketing campaigns in order to improve ROI.
• Ability to monitor quality assurance of SEM advertising presentation across search engines, website link checking and landing page functionality.
• Ability to research and implement latest industry trends and best practices.
• Use metadata and other methods to optimize search engine positions.
• Ability to list relevant indexes, directories and feeds.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suites
• Marketing & Branding background; understanding of how to link web design and functional use to overall brand strategy
• Prior work with Agency or Creative Directors encouraged
Contact: Please apply via our website @ http://www.quadranthomes.com/company-info/careers