Position: Marketing Analyst
What: The Marketing Analyst will be in the front seat as we revolutionize the real estate industry and real estate marketing. You will assist in strategy sessions on how we will conquer each media platform, and drive the execution. Driving awareness and demand that has real impact on our business.
The job involves lots of writing, analytics and improving the products and user experience of Redfin.com. So, if you’re someone who has high grades in the liberal arts, geeks out on the Internet, loves to write and has an analytical bent, you’re the perfect person for the job.
Who You Are:
- Analytical Wizard: you take naps in Excel and have no patience for inaccurate data. You’ve managed paid search campaigns, optimized ad copy, bids and landing pages.
- A writer: you spot typos a mile away and it genuinely annoys you when you can’t fix them on websites, restaurant menus, and billboards. You know the difference between affect and effect. You always got A’s in grammar (even if you don’t want to admit it).
- College grad: you excelled at a four year school and you’re looking for a fun, fast-growing company with great people who can guide you as you make your mark in the real world.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive awareness of Redfin’s agents: you’re going to play a key role in making sure that everyone who visits our website understands that we have real estate agents who can help them buy or sell. Your primary responsibility will be to write short, catchy ads that we run on our own site pointing at web pages you’ll write and design with the help of our designer. The best ads are data driven so you’ll get access to all kinds of stats about our agents as well as access to stats on how your ads are performing.
- Keep our customers up-to-date: you’ll keep our site’s content up-to-date and write the intro for the millions of emails we send every month.
- Act on data: whether it’s paid search campaigns, Facebook ads, onsite ads, landing page tests, or competitive analyses you will pull reports and make data driven decisions to improve performance of anything you touch.Contact: Apply online.