Position: Engagement Manager
What: We are building a team of Engagement Managers to drive participation by doctors and attorneys on the world’s largest professional directory.
Responsibilities: As an Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for a geographic territory — encouraging professionals to claim their profile and participate in our industry leading Q&A forum. You’ll also be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key industry influencers, local organizations and professional associations. You’ll accomplish all of this through 1:1 phone outreach, email follow up, and relationship building through social media. The team will work on week to week campaigns prioritized by needs from our Product and Sales teams.
Background: The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree, 1-2 years customer service experience and is active online. This is a full time position paying $15/hour with an opportunity to earn weekly bonuses based on performance. This is a high volume, high stress job — meek candidates need not apply.
Ideal skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 1-2 years experience in a customer service or telesales role preferred.
• Proactive, hard worker.
• Ideal candidate has experience with Salesforce.com.
• Articulate and professional — can think and speak on your feet.
• Active online — you maintain accounts on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with respect to team members, peers, and staff at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently as part of a team.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills, be detail oriented with an ability to meet critical deadlines.
Contact: Interested? Email your resume to [email protected].