Positon: Mobile Web Developer
What: Hipcricket is looking for an experienced Web Developer with a primary focus on building web pages for mobile devices. This is an opportunity to put your experience to work on a huge initiative for a profitable, stable start-up. This will be a challenging, rewarding, good time. As a member of the development team you will build mobile device web solutions for very large brand and broadcast clients. This position will be key to future projects and will grow as you and the development team define the role. You will be expected to learn quickly, work efficiently, self-motivate and add to the team culture. This is not a heads-down development team – expect agility, collaboration and candor.
Required experience in the following:
• Mobile domain expert
• 2 years experience developing mobile web sites
• Experience with solid understanding of networking libraries and networking protocols such as SOAP, REST, HTTP, XML, etc.
• Mobile web development with .Net or Java
• RDBM design, XML, SQL queries and stored procs
• Object oriented design and development, multi-tier system architecture and web services
• Mobile app experience a plus
• Scrum or other agile methodologies
Hipcricket is a mobile marketing solutions provider bringing innovative integrated mobile products and services to agencies, brands and broadcasters. Our platform and services are used by some of the largest and best known companies in the USA and Latin America.
If you are a top-notch professional and enjoy a challenge, email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements, to email@example.com.